TOP PAGE ＞ ACDR
Asian Conference on Disaster Reduction 2003
- Mr. Shigetaro Yamamoto, Director General for Disaster Management, Cabinet Office
- Mr. Yoshitaka Kounoike, Minister of State for Disaster Management
- Mr. Toshizo Ido, Governor of Hyogo Prefecture
- Mr. Kenzo Oshima, UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian AffairsUnited Nations Secretariat of the International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UN/ISDR)
5th ADRC International Meeting
2nd ISDR Asian Meeting
5th ADRC International Meeting～Holistic Approach to Disaster Reduction -Total Disaster Risk Management～
- Part 1: "Objectives and Strategies for Implementation of the TDRM Approach"
- Part 2: "Government-NGO Collaboration for Disaster Reduction and Response"
- Part 3: "Accumulation and Sharing of Disaster Information and Impact Assessments: By Use of GLIDE (Global IDEntifier number)"
- Symposium "Coping with the Earth: Towards Disaster-Resilient Society"
- Poster Session
- Annex A: Final Agenda
- Annex B: Yokohama Strategy and Plan of Action for Safer World
- Annex C: Thematic Sessions on Urban Risks (Session Background Paper)
- Annex D: Thematic Sessions on Water Related Risks (Session Background Paper)
- Annex E: Towards Total Disaster Risk Management Approach
- Annex F: The Crucial Role of the Non-Governmental Sectors for Disaster Reduction and Response (PowerPoint)
Annex G: GLIDE - For Effective Disaster Information Sharing and Management -
- Annex H: Disaster Reduction Alliance (DRA)
- Annex I: List of Participants