1. Asian Disaster Reduction Center
2. Highlights of 2017/2018
2-2-1. Background and Objectives
2-2-2. Overall methodology
2-2-4. Further Contribution to member countries
3. Collection and Dissemination of Disaster Information
3-1-1. Information Collection from Member Countries
3-1-2. Natural Disaster Data Book
3-1-3. Disaster Information Sharing Using GLIDE Numbers
3-2-1. Latest Disaster Information
3-2-2. Asian Disaster Reduction Center Newsletter: ADRC Highlights
3-3-1. Sentinel Asia
3-3-2. Sentinel Asia STEP3 activities for DRR3-3-2. Utilization Promotion of
Earth Observation Satellite for DRR
4. Human Resource Development
4-1-3. Activities of Visiting Researchers in FY2017
4-2-1. JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program: "Comprehensive Disaster Risk Reduction for Central Asia and Caucasus"
4-2-2. JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program: "Comprehensive Disaster Risk Management"
4-2-3. JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program: "Raising Awareness of Disaster Reduction"
4-2-4. Japan-Singapore Partnership Program for the 21st Century "Disaster Risk Reduction and Management"
5. Promoting Cooperation with Member Countries, International Organizations and NGOs
5-2-1. Technical Cooperation Project in Nepal
5-2-2. Technical Cooperation Project in Mongolia
6. International Recovery Platform (IRP): History and Current Activities
7. Awareness raising by diverse media and conferences